Elevators & Conveyors
Turnkey Projects For Grinding
- SPICES GRINDING PLANT
- MIXED SPICES GRINDING PLANT
- CHILLY GRINDING PLANT
- TURMERIC GRINDING PLANT
- BESAN GRINDING PLANT
- COCONUT SHELL GRINDING PLANT
- BULK DRUGS GRINDING PLANT
- FERTILIZERS GRINDING PLANT
- ALUMINIUM SULPHATE GRINDING PLANT
- SAW DUST DRYING AND GRINDING PLANT
- HERBS GRINDING PLANT
- CHEMICAL GRINDING PLANT
- STRAW & HUSK GRINDING PLANT
- CHARCOAL GRINDING PLANT
Vibratory Sieving Machines are the most efficient answer for wet & dry screening. These serve many applications such as Aspirin, Ceramic Industry, Detergent Powder, Medicinal, Chemicals, Spices, Edible Oil, Polymer Resin / Plastic, Preparation Plant, Food, Paint Pharmaceuticals, Fiber Recovery, Refractory, Beverages, Petroleum Coke, Pharmaceuticals, Cattle Feed, Cellulose Powder, Metal Poder/Shot & Grits and edible Salt. This list in it self is evident of its importance. It has a complex structure that includes motor and shafts.
The bottom eccentric weight rotates below the centre of vibrating mass. This creates vibration in vertical & tangential planes and increases the vertical component of motion which is responsible for promoting turn over of material on the screen surface. This in turn helps maximum quantity of undersize material to pass through easily .The vertical motion helps in reducing blinding of screen by small particles.
The tangential component of motion is controlled by the angle of lead which is provided at the bottom weight with relation to top weight.
Our vibrating sieve use upright motor as the source of vibration, equipped eccentricity hammer on the both sides of motor, change circumrotate to level, upright and incline movement, then pass these three movement to the surface of the screen. Adjust the phasic angle on the both sides of the top and bottom to change the movement orbits of the surface screen for sieving various materials.
- Fully stainless steel with elegant appearance and durable;
- Good sealing, low noise, smooth running, low consumption, high efficien
- Using high strength hollow frame, net with high tensity, long service life, easy to fix and clean;
- Silicon sealed, full mirror polish, the motor and spring parts with protecting arrangements and, no dead angle in machine;
- Can be used for flow production line or for single use.
- Available for filtration of dry, net material, and also can be redesigned as clients' special requirement.